2. General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Users
1. When registering on this Website, the User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete registration details and the User shall update them if there are any changes (other than age) before using the Website for other services in the future.
2. The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Website may contain advertisements placed by advertisers or companies in the course of business for goods or services (for which the Company assumes no responsibility). Advertisers or companies, if they want to use the website or services to place advertisements displaying goods or services of a commercial or economic nature, must put their full names in the advertisement and indicate that they are selling goods or services in a commercial context by the content, format, size, place or By including words such as “trade”, “dealer”, “agent”, “wholesale” or similar words in the name of the ad they are submitting to post.
3. The User hereby warrants to the Company that he is at least eighteen years of age and has the legal capacity to contract.
4. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any User Materials or materials from the Website without prior notice and to refuse any User Materials posted to or to the Company by any User.
5. The details of the website are related to the website. The space that you will get from the services provided by you. The call may be recorded for quality purposes.
Users can delete their data from Libozzle by communicating with us through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through the field designated for this that is located in the interface of my account in the application (profile in English, it is not my profile) and also they can modify it easily and at any time .
6. The User hereby authorizes the Company to use the data it provides on the Website to inform the User about special offers and seasonal offers offered by third parties and for other marketing-related purposes. Without prejudice to the above clause, the Company will not use the User’s data for any purposes other than those specified in these Terms, but the Company may disclose such data if it is obligated to do so by law or at the request of a law enforcement or government agency.
7. If the User does not want the Company to use his information as described in Clause 2.6 above, he must leave the Website before providing his personal data.
8. If the User does not wish the Company to use his/her email address or mobile/SMS number to send information regarding the Website and related matters, the User shall send an email to info@libozzle. com titled "Cancel Subscription".
9. You must keep any details of the username and password entered when creating the account or provided to you under our security procedures confidential and not disclose them to third parties.
10. The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User's account at its absolute discretion if it deems that the User has violated these Terms or considers that the suspension or cancellation of the account is appropriate otherwise. In the event of suspension or cancellation of the account, the Company will notify the User via email and the User is prohibited from re-registering on the Website either directly or indirectly through another relevant entity. The Company's rights set forth in this Clause 2-10 are without prejudice to any other rights or remedies the Company may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to the suspension or cancellation of the Account.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company provides services, not goods.
12. The Company owns all intellectual property rights in and in connection with the Website and Services, including, but not limited to, any trademarks, trade names, designs, text, graphics, and their selection and arrangement. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark appearing on the Website without our prior written permission. You may print any copy and download extracts from any page(s) of the Website for your own personal use and may draw the attention of others to the content published on the Website but you are prohibited from modifying Electronic or paper copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you are prohibited from using any photographs or video clips separately from any accompanying text. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the use of the Website or the materials on the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Materials or impose restrictions on the use of the Website or the materials on it. Material displayed on or through the Services is protected by copyright as a collective and/or compilation work, in accordance with copyright and other laws and international treaties. Any copying, modification, creation of derivative works from, compilation or redistribution of the Website or the Materials, collective work, or redistribution is expressly prohibited. The copying or reproduction of the Website, the Materials or any part thereof for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
13. The Company treats reported and actual violations of intellectual property rights and fraud very seriously, and while users cannot hold the Company responsible for such issues, the Company requires all users to report such cases immediately to the Company, and the Company in turn informs the relevant authorities.
14. If you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights and believe that any material or other content infringes your intellectual property right or the intellectual property rights of the owner on whose behalf you are acting, you may, in good faith, send a notice To the company with a request to the company to delete the relevant material. The notification and the request shall contain the following information:
1. the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the intellectual property rights that have been allegedly infringed or a representative list of such works if multiple intellectual property rights can be made in a single notification;
3. identification of the material (by data link, communications, etc.) that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and to which it is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or at law;
6. A signed statement that the owner of the intellectual property rights will pay damages to the Company for any claim of a third party in connection with the Company's removal of the relevant Content;
7. A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate and subject to penalty of perjury and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
15. All notifications referred to in Clause 2-13 and Clause 2-14 shall be sent to email@example.com. Com
16. Users will be invited to submit their comments to the Company by email regarding the integrity and performance of other Users.
17. The following restrictions apply to all users, and you must:
1. Not to use the Website or the Services in a way that is unlawful or for any illegal purposes or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms or to act in a fraudulent or malicious manner, for example, by hacking or introducing malicious code such as viruses or harmful data into the Website any service or any operating system;
2. not to transmit any material designed to disrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Service;
3. Use of any automated devices or comps (sometimes referred to as “reporting tools”) that enable the use of the company’s “reporting system” or community monitoring systems without each report needing to be manually entered by the person submitting the report. initiates a report ("automated reporting device") or the use of any reporting tool to remove a competitor's or third party postings or remove the postings without reasonable cause in good faith in the belief that the reported posting is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation;
4. Not to use any automated software to browse the Service without our consent (including using spiders, robots, web crawlers, data mining tools or the like to download or extract data from the Service, except for Internet search engines (eg Google) etc. and public archives commercial (such as archive.org) that is compatible with our robots.txt file) and only manually accessing the Service;
5. use the Services only for your own personal use or as an agent to list real estate for sale or rent;
6. Not to attempt to copy any materials or reverse engineer any operations without the Company's consent;
7. not to use any of the Services in a manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful;
8. Not to use any Services in violation of any Policy or any other notices on the Website;
9. not to remove or modify any copyright notices that appear on the Website;
10. Not to publish any User Material that is or may be unacceptable or that may encourage the violation of any relevant laws or regulations;
11. not interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Website or the Services;
12. Not to act in an abusive or abusive manner while using the Website or the Services;
13. not to contact any person who has asked not to be contacted, or to make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, and specifically, to contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or to post any advertisement on that user's behalf;
14. “Track” or otherwise harass any person;
15. Not to collect personal data about users or other entities for commercial or illegal purposes;
16. Not to transmit any User Material that:
1. be harassing, insulting, aggressive or hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age or disability;
2. includes personal or personally identifiable information of any other person without their express consent;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, an employee of the Company, or falsely state or otherwise misinterpret any association with a person or entity;
4. are protected by copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights unless you are the owner of those rights or have a permit or license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Company all the license rights granted hereunder;
5. infringe any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or of User Material that you are not entitled to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
6. that constitute or contain “pyramid schemes,” “jokes,” “marketing engagement,” “link redirection,” “spam,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “scam marketing” or
"Negative option marketing", "referral selling" or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
7. constitute or contain any form of advertising or solicitation if: (i) it is posted in areas or categories of the Website that are not intended for those purposes; or (ii) email it to Company users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or business interests;
8. Include links to commercial services or third-party websites except as expressly permitted by the Company.
9. By submitting User Materials on the Website or otherwise, User grants the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and revise the User Materials. The Company will not pay User any fees whatsoever for User Materials and reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or revise User Materials at any time. User represents and warrants that it owns all rights, consents and/or authorizations with respect to the User Materials necessary to grant those rights to the Company.
10. The Company permits the User to post User Materials on the Website in accordance with Company procedures provided that the User Materials are not unlawful, misleading, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable by the Company. You are prohibited from posting any Unacceptable Material and you undertake with respect to any User Material that you post that it will not be Unacceptable.
11. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Services for personal purposes. The license granted herein does not include any of the following: (a) access to or use of the Services by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, compilation, copying, reproduction, display or derivative use of the Services nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by Company or otherwise as set forth in these terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, general purpose online search engines and non-commercial public archives collect information for the sole purpose of displaying links similar to the Service, provided that they each do so using an address
A constant IP or set of IP addresses using an easily identifiable, robots-compliant proxy. txt file, and may participate in the activities set forth in paragraph (b). For purposes of this exclusion, a "general purpose online search engine" does not include a website, search engine, or other service that specializes in classified listings including any subset of classified listings such as housing, for sale, or services or offers Other than that, classified ads listing services. The license allows you to display or hyperlink individual Postings to the Service on your website, as long as this Use the usage reports for commercial purposes only (for example, for personal use or other online media). Jassim may perform the performance of the permitted service in an arc reading. You must obtain a license to obtain a license from the Company to collect, collect, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Services or the Materials available for other purposes (for commercial purposes).
3. Paid Publications
1. The Company may charge a fee for posting material in certain designated areas of the Services (“Paid Material”). After paying the fees, it is allowed to publish the paid materials in the designated area of the website. Each party that posts Paid Material on the Service is responsible for the Material and complies with these Terms. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable if any material is removed from the Service for violating these Terms.
2. Any unauthorized use of the Company's computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain applicable laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his agents to civil and criminal penalties. If you intend to solicit or contact our users by obtaining their email or phone numbers from our website, we may report this behavior to the relevant authorities, and we may then decide to prosecute you.
1. As a user of the Website, you are prohibited from offering to sell any type of vehicle, motor vehicle or motorcycle (“Vehicle”) that is:
1. located outside Libya
2. Not for sale with immediate effect;
3. is inaccurately described in the category in which it is presented;
4. not owned by you, or in all other cases you may not sell it;
5. Not correctly and accurately priced for the vehicle shown in the listing.
2. We may require you to provide proof of vehicle ownership and proof of presence within Libya or proof of customs clearance of the vehicle and if you do not provide proof within 24 hours of our request, we may remove the relevant advertisement/content with immediate effect without further notice and without any refund.
6. Categories of properties for sale and rent on the website:
1. if you are offering a property on the Website; You must fulfill the following obligations:
1. You warrant that you hold a valid license
2. If the project is incomplete (under construction), you undertake that the project is registered.
3. If you are engaged in sub-leasing activities, you warrant that you hold a license to “rent and manage third party real estate” activity.
4. If you are engaged in a short-term rental or holiday home rental activity, you warrant that you hol5. You warrant that you are the original owner of the property or have a valid authorization to list the property on the Website.
6. If you engage in short-term or holiday home rentals, you warrant that you are licensed for such activity. tenants
7. You warrant that you have the valid written consent of the Owner prior to advertising on the Website, and that you are legally entitled to publish such advertisement. All advertisers
8. You may only advertise properties that are currently available for sale or rent. We are also entitled at our absolute discretion to remove any advertisements listed (Noting that(
advertisement fees are non-refundable.d an issued license for such activity. Landlords and landlords
9. You undertake that the advertisement does not contain any statements contrary to the law or illegal use of the eye, and includes:
1. make statements that are defamatory, misleading or deceptive;
2. share the property beyond the legal occupancy limits (including but not limited to single housing and multi-family use of the property);
3. sharing housing between persons of different sexes who are not related to them;
4. share the eye in any way deemed illegal;
5.Use any other terms that promote illegal or immoral activities
10. If you are going to include an eye in any category of the Website, you must undertake the following obligations:
1. You know that the Company's advertisements include properties for sale or rent, that the Company is not a real estate broker, and that the details of properties displayed on the Website are details provided to us by third-party brokers, property owners, owners or developers;
2. you know that the Company does not verify the details of property listings provided to us by third parties, and that it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of such details;
3. that you, as the user of the Website, must exercise due diligence and not rely on the details contained in advertisements;
4. The company verifies the RERA license number for all real estate brokerage firms before allowing them to advertise on the website.
2. The company reserves the right to amend the terms of its business from time to time. The date on which they will be effective at the time the user reads these terms is stipulated in the text of these terms. Before using the site again, the user must verify that the effective date has not changed. If it is changed, the user is required to see the new set of terms and conditions and not use the website until after accepting the new terms and conditions. If you do not accept these changes, you must immediately stop attempting to access the Website and use the Service.
3. delete any terms or conditions or part of them in the event of invalidity for any reason; The remaining provisions shall remain in effect and enforceable.
4. The Company reserves the right to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under these Terms. The User may not assign or otherwise transfer his rights or obligations under these Terms without obtaining the Company's prior written consent to do so.
5. Any notice given in accordance with these Terms may be delivered in person or sent by e-mail to the addressee's last known e-mail address. Users are responsible for immediately notifying the Company of any change to the address or email address. The notice shall be deemed to have been properly given and received by the addressee at the time of its delivery if it was delivered by hand or 24 hours after it was sent by e-mail.
6. The Company shall be liable for any loss incurred by the other party or liability for any delay or failure to perform under this Agreement resulting from any actions or causes beyond its reasonable control, acts of God or the regulations of any governmental or supranational authority
7. Any delay by the Company in implementing any of the provisions of these Terms or its failure to do so or the enforcement of any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of the enforcement of these provisions or rights thereafter.
8. The headings in these Terms are used for convenience only and have no legal or contractual significance.
9. These terms apply to the benefit of both parties and are binding on their successors.
10. If these Terms have been translated into any other language and a contradiction is established between the English text and the translated text, the English text shall prevail and replace it.
11. All website designs, text and graphics, selection and arrangement are copyright © 2021, owned by www.libozzle.com and all rights reserved.
12. www.libozzle.com is a trademark of Lyuzel Ltd. or its affiliates, and may be registered in certain parts of the world.